Visiting our Campus
You may call the school at 704.283.4395 and speak to the secretary on duty to set up a tour of our facilities at any time. We would also be happy to send you an application.
Before a student can be enrolled at Tabernacle Christian School of Monroe, NC, the following requirements must be met:
- The student application for enrollment or re-enrollment must be completed in full and submitted to the school office before a student will be considered for enrollment.
- Prospective students and their parents will have a personal interview with the principal.
- Students will be required to take a placement test.
- On the application for enrollment is a "Parental Agreement". It is imperative that parents and students understand these expectations and determine to uphold the standards, agreements, and guidelines stated in the application.
- The final decision for admitting students will be determined by the principal.
- We have a racially nondiscriminatory policy and therefore, shall not discriminate against anyone for basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.