Tabernacle Christian School of Monroe, NC receives no federal or state funding. It costs the NC State government over $8,600 per year to educate a student in our public school system. Therefore, Tabernacle Christian School's tuition is an exceptional value for a private, Christian education. We strive to keep all tuition costs and fees as low as possible. We are especially considerate of families with multiple children.
Registration (2014-2015) : $200 each student ($100 August / $100 January)
Book Fee: $250 each student (all books remain property of TCS)
K5 Book Fee: $150
|Grade ||Tuition Rate|
|1st - 5th ||$3,600|
|6th - 12th ||$3,900 |
| || |
|"By-the-Class"*||$925 per class|
* "By-the-Class" students will be charged $200 for Registration, $45 Smart Tuition fee, $25 Web Student Management Software fee, books (book fees vary depending on the class), and any applicable sports fees. Students desiring to participate in sports or fine arts must be enrolled in a minimum of two (2) classes per NCCSA regulations.
Financial assistance is limited and available for qualifying families based upon need. Please contact the office to determine eligibility and procedures to obtain financial assistance.
NC Opportunity Scholarship Program
TCS does participate in the NC Opportunity Scholarship Program. We are here to help you successfully complete the application to receive this scholarship. The Opportunity Scholarship Program currently pays up to $4,200 of educational expenses per child belonging to qualifying families. Each year qualifying families are able to apply to be selected for this great opportunity. (See more about this program)
Families may choose one of the following payment plans to best fits their needs:
- 12 equal tuition payments (June - May)
- 10 equal tuition payments (August - May)
- 2 equal tuition payments (August and January)
- 1 entire tuition payment (August) 3% discount
Junior Varsity and Varsity fees: $125 each sport team fee PLUS $50 Uniform Rental ($175 total)
Cheerleader Fees: $125 PLUS each cheerleader must purchase her own uniform.
MSB Sports Fees:
$65 each sport team fee PLUS $25 Uniform Rental ($90 total)
Team members playing Junior Varsity and Varsity of the same sport: Students playing on the Junior Varsity and Varsity teams of the same sport (e.g. playing on the JV AND Varsity basketball team) will be charged 1/2 the team fee for the Varsity team PLUS two FULL uniform rentals ($50 each sport). $287.50 is the total cost ($187.50 team fees + $100 uniform rentals).
Team members that are a Cheerleader and play one basketball team: Students who are a cheerleader and play basketball will be charged 1/2 the team fee PLUS the FULL uniform rentals ($50 each sport). $237.50 is the total cost ($187.50 team fees + $50 basketball uniform rental + purchase a cheerleader uniform).Payment Types
Team members playing Junior Varsity and MSB of the same sport: Students playing on the Junior Varsity and MSB teams of the same sport (e.g. playing on the JV AND MSB basketball team) will be charged 1/2 the team fee for the Junior Varsity team PLUS two FULL uniform rentals ($50 each sport). $202.50 is the total cost ($127.50 team fees + $75 uniform rentals).
All tuition payments and fees will be processed through SMART Tuition management.
- Payments may be made 24 hours a day / 7 days per week / 365 days per year
- SMART customer service will always take your calls anytime of the day or night
- All major credit cards accepted
- Direct Bank drafts from your credit card, checking account, or savings account may be set up
- You may make your payments online
- You may make your payments via SMART tution's smart phone app
- You may mail your payments to SMART
- You may pay the school office
to enroll online. Our school code is 12062
(you will need this number). **You will begin a "New Registration."